Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lots of news on the job front

I had two different phone interviews Monday and today. Both went really well. The Monday interview wants to meet in person later this month, and the interview today will have one more phone round, and then a face to face meeting (if I pass the HR person's interview).

I'm really excited about the interview today, the job would be a great opportunity for networking and making lots of contacts. Plus I think the job would be fun and interesting, and I think I would be really great at it. It's the perfect blend of biochemistry and still uses my experience in human genetics, and I'd get to travel and talk about science.

SO keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully I'll get the next interview! :-)

Things feel like they're finally looking up.

No comments: