Thursday, January 10, 2008

Detox STAT!



Kidding of course......I just say no! I had another interview with HR at the company I'm really excited about, and I think it went well. We discussed the position more, and she told me a bit about the company and the changes they've undergone in the past few years. I really like the company philosophy, they seem to be happy to let people transition into different jobs to play up to their strengths and interests. I like that I wouldn't be boxed in, and I think it would be a fabulous learning experience to see the different facets of the company. I REAAAAALLLLLY hope they call me for the last round. They are going to choose 2-3 top candidates to fly up to Jersey for a final round of interviews, and make a decision that day. The HR person was really nice, she had a funny Jersey accent that popped out occasionally.

She also mentioned they'd be doing a drug screen and a background check! Not that I have anything to hide at all, it just seems strange, weird to have unknown people looking at your personal information. I feel a bit violated! So I think I'll have to go into detox, wouldn't want them to know I love wine as much as I do! I like the drunk monkey the best. ;-)

No comments: