Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!



We rang in the New Year with my parents, and we went to dinner at my favorite Italian restaurant in my hometown, Hugs. They make an amazing pink fettuccine alfredo that I must eat every single time I'm in town. It's so bad, but sooooo good!

So onto the annoying New Years resolutions. This year I resolve to get a new job that I enjoy, move out of our apartment, and take better care of myself. I've been pretty good about running, but I have all this fun new gear that will make it even better! I want to run at least 10 miles a week, with the goal being able to run 5 continuous miles.

I'd like to spend more time with the puppers, taking them on walks and playing with them. They haven't gotten much attention since I've been so busy with H&C.

I know most people make all these New Years resolutions that they never stick to, but I think mine are pretty attainable. Good luck in your goals!

No comments: