Thursday, June 19, 2008

We escaped Texas!



I've been MIA for a few months, sorry about that. The big news in the McHousehold is that we have moved to the land of pleasant living! My new job is great, and I am finally starting to feel like I know what the heck I am doing (which took a few months). We moved into the "beautiful rental house" that turned out slightly different from the pictures, but everything is fixed now so it's not a problem.

The dogs L O V E the backyard (well at least Bella does, Bear just wants to be where we are) and we are keeping Frankie the stray cat.

The move was a calamity of errors - our POD got delayed, so we enjoyed sleeping on a deflating air mattress every night (and woke up on the hardwood floor every morning). Instead of driving my Jeep across country, we shipped it, and the shipping got delayed. I was afraid that my Jeep had been stolen, but we did eventually get it (after about 3 weeks).

Now we are finally settled, and have the essentials unpacked. We are starting to enjoy the area, as we are within walking distance of a great park. B has been running a lot, and I've been running with him, and life is pretty good right now!

No comments: