Saturday, February 23, 2008

Update!


So a lot has happened since my last post.....I have a new job! The company I interviewed for sent me an offer about two weeks ago, which I accepted. The husband and I will be moving to Washington DC area shortly (along with the dogs and probably Frankie the stray cat).

It's been a really busy few weeks, as I have been scrambling to wrap up my project and get everything organized to pass off to my old boss. I've also started coordinating our move (only 1400 miles to DC from Dallas!), and found a beautiful rental home that is dog-friendly. This will be our first time in a house, and it's got a huge backyard! We're very excited, and we've got so many big changes coming. :-) I'm really pumped about our new neighborhood, as there is an awesome climbing gym AND the grocery store has online shopping and delivery!

I'm dismayed at the salsa selection though......we may have to buy a case of our favorite salsa and move it with us, and then beg someone to send us more when our supplies are depleted. I simply can't go back to Pace or Tostitos salsa, it's like eating ketchup.

Anywoo, we're excited to get started. Our apartment is already a tower of boxes (which Frankie is gleefully diving in and out of). The bad news is I have been welcomed to the corporate world with a blackberry and a dell laptop (the horror!). I asked twice for a mac, to no avail. :-(

1 comment:

Bridget said...

You can buy one good salsa up north... Here it is:

http://www.gardenfreshsalsa.com/products.asp

I like the Jack's Special Medium, but you might like it hotter. :)