Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to meeeeeee


I am officially dirty thirty, how sad! I feel like my immature, irresponsible, freewheeling days of youth are past. Surprisingly, I am not too depressed about turning 30, it really feels like any other birthday. My mom made me french toast, always a special treat, I went for a run and tested out my new Polar F6 heart rate monitor, I took the doggers for a nice walk, and tonight we're going out for my one of my favorite meals: filet, mashed potatoes, and a nice bold red wine!

All in all it's been a good day so far, and we haven't even gotten to the presents! I think I want to make some goals for myself now that I'm thirty.

1. Stop cussing so &%# much.........whoops
2. Get a real job
3. Get a real home, where I can paint walls and remodel kitchens, let the dogs out in a backyard. I have had more than enough of the student ghetto apartment lifestyle!
4. Take better care of myself - eat more vegetables and exercise more.
5. Have more self confidence - stop worrying about what others think, who cares?

No comments: